Thursday, March 31, 2011

Enthusiasm

Snow's on the way again and it's no joke this time. These Nor'Easters are pretty fickle so we probably won't know how much snow we'll get until tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime Ken and I braved the school buses and morning commuters and had a lovely walk along our country road. It was nice to meet up with the early morning dog-walking crowd. This is Sophie and she's the one responsible for many snow angels in our yard (guess they're more like dog angels) . Seems our front slope offers one of the best roll-in-the-snow opportunities ever. I would like to adopt her enthusiasm for winter. I'll get right on that...

This morning the snow is falling lightly and the birds are as exuberant as I've ever heard them. I can still hear the cardinals now even though I'm inside with all my windows closed up tight. Seems the transition to spring is going to be leisurely this year.
I plan to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment