Sunday, January 30, 2011

All the Good People

This is a song for all the good people, All the good people who've touched up my life. This is a song for all the good people, People I'm thanking my stars tor tonight.

This is a song for all the good people
Who knew what I needed was something they had:
Food on the table, a heart that was able,
Able to keep me just this side of sad.

And this is a song for all the good fellows
Who shared up my times, the good and the bad.
We sang in the kitchen, held no competition,
Each knowing the other was a good friend lo have.

And this is a song I sing for my sweetie, I sing for the sweet man who puts up with me, My rambling my roaming my late-night come-homin; he is the sunshine that shines down on me.So grateful.



Music and lyrics by Ken Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment