Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The view from here...

is a little bleak these days.

Heavy low hanging gray clouds, big puffy flakes, 35 mile per hour winds. A far cry from the weather I was experiencing only days ago in Florida. I am grateful to be home especially after watching so many travelers find out about canceled and delayed flights as they came to check in. Some are probably still waiting today for Atlanta to reopen. I came home with whatever upper respiratory crud was going around in Avon Park so for the day I'm going to make soup, have another cup of tea and ponder the merits of changing out of my jammies. It is good to be home.




My computer is on the fritz. Seems Pippa had a go at the power cord with those sharp little teeth of hers. Looks like it'll be at least Friday before I have access to the posts and photos from my Florida adventure.
There is much to report - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment