Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Juggling

Week one is a wrap and I survived with my wits mostly intact! I feel like I've juggled swords, clubs and fire this week but in reality it was just a two hour lecture, a four hour concerto competition, twelve eager viola students, four anxious advisees and a partridge in a pear tree... I'm happy to report no one was injured in the juggling display, all students are still present and accounted for and all I'm missing is a few hours of sleep and maybe a couple of good brain cells. Now it's on to a day's worth of entrance auditions followed by the big sale at FOUND this weekend! Never a dull moment around here that's for sure.

The big excitement of our morning was the presentation of a very dead mouse from Pippa. Our little predator, so cute and so very proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment