Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Next Tuesday

On Tuesday at 4:30pm this blasted cast comes off!
HAPPY DANCE!

I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the many friends who helped get us through this ordeal. They are true friends indeed. They are the ones who showed up that first week with heaping plates of delicious food and offers of help in any way. They baked, grilled, ordered take out and made soup. They checked in regularly and even showed up out of the blue just to say hi. They brought flowers, chocolate, comfort and good wishes. They were the ones, who on hearing our convoluted plans for getting me from here to there and back, simply said STOP. I will take care of this for you

And though I knew it wasn't really true, they told me I looked good and said over and over and over again that it would get better. And in fact they were right...at least about the getting better part!

No comments:

Post a Comment