Sunday, June 14, 2015

Gotta Go

If I ever write a memoir based on my experience living life on one leg it will be titled Don't Wait to Pee.  I'm sure we're looking at a best seller here folks. And in case you're wondering, this is the best advice you'll ever receive when dealing with a non-weight-bearing injury.

Last night as I getting into bed I kicked K smack in the forehead with my cast while he was trying to straighten out the comforters. 


Fortunately, it didn't bruise...even more fortunately, we spent the next thirty minutes doubled over laughing about it.

This morning as I was getting up, I texted K my usual good morning, sweetie message, "Gotta pee". I know, so romantic. Unfortunately in my groggy haze I sent it to a friend instead. Good thing she has a sense of humor too. 

I'm just about to enter the fifth week of cast confinement. Happy to report we're still able to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment