Monday, December 19, 2011

Ready (or not...)

Mom arrives on Friday and Christmas is less than a week away. As in all previous years I'm no where near ready but it'll simply have to do! We've got a little tree and some lights hung.

Cue cozy. This is as ready as we're gonna get!

This month is really flying by so before it slips away completely, here's a recap...

On the fourth we said goodbye to our sweet friend Donald. A man who's heart was as big as his smile, who lived life on his own terms and who always (and I do mean always) made me feel that I was beautiful no matter how much I weighed, how straggly my hair looked or how bad my shoes were on any given day.

Donald was truly one of a kind and I really miss him.


Solstice celebration took place this past Saturday night, complete with roaring bon fire, magnificent pot luck meal and time to actually catch up with dear friends.



For sure the Fall semester wouldn't be complete without the annual Secret Santa studio party. This year's was one of the best with lots of thoughtful, creative and funny gifts. I'd say that the mustaches were the big hit of the evening this year!





I've got a fun, sweet and lively bunch this year!

Christmas arrives ready or not and this year I aim to enjoy every second of it.

2 comments:

  1. But we have to start taking serious steps to ween you off of the crocs...

    ReplyDelete