Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Plan B

It's a plan B kind of day...

A little extra sleep? Sure I should be grateful for that I guess, but it's mucked up any plans to get from here to there in time to be somewhere else and then head on over to this other place in time for ...  you get the idea.

Our kittens are now firmly in their teenage months. They're able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, have no fear of the stove or the drier, and will do almost anything to get a taste of the big girl's food. 

Jesse has found a friend in Lillie,
and Pippa seems to think we returned the boys to the SPCA when they're sequestered upstairs in their room. 
She falls for it every time. Her hope and dreams dashed daily.


James fetches better than any cat we've ever had, jumping into my chair with a toy in his mouth and letting it drop into my lap. I love watching him play with Peter's favorite toys.


So on this Plan B kind of day I'm going to try to make the best of it. Going to try to roll with it and not get stressed. Going to try and get something other than what I had planned, done...or not. I think I'll try a more kitten-like approach to things today. 

It seems to work for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment