Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cozy. October. Home.

Some days it feels like all we do is move stuff from one room to the other, from the car to the garage, the garage to the storage unit and then back home again. Oh, how I long for the day when our barn is built. Schlepping R US. 

In the meantime, I think we've finally completed the final purge of the downstairs office so it can soon become home for my new photo station. I'm looking forward to having everything in one place and all organized and labeled. I am a true Virgo after all...

There is no turning back for Autumn anymore. The temps are struggling to get up into the fifties and the leaves are reaching peak color. Our daily hawk visits will soon end as they slowly wend their way to warmer digs for the winter. I'll miss them. 

Today we took in a lovely barn sale, pushed shopping carts through Big Lots and Lowes and are now settled in for the night. Steaks on the grill, apples, cheddar and nuts for dessert. We are living large! 
Cozy. October. Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment