Friday, January 6, 2012

Grateful

Nothing like even the briefest of hospital stays to put things in perspective...just sayin'

I am home and settled now, and so grateful to be back in familiar surroundings. I've been sniffed and roundly remarked by all three kitties, fed a sumptuous pasta lunch cooked by my sweetie and even had chocolate pudding for dessert. This soft diet won't do anything for my waistline but it gets high marks in my book for comfort. I've got the most recent DWELL and Country Living magazines, a cup of tea and the most delicious sunshine streaming in through the windows. There is only peace and quiet here. No beeping machines, no needles, no more sleep interruptions to take vitals. Thank goodness. I'm glad to be on the other side of all of this and ready to move on, bed hair and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment