Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feet Up


Rest is the word of the day. It's only the third day after my surgery and even I can hardly believe how good I feel. There is little to no pain from the incision and only a hint of muscle pain and stiffness in the back of my neck and shoulders. Advil takes care of it. The swollen throat thing is really the most noticeable inconvenience along with a very low energy level.

I forget just how much anesthesia can take out of you. I'm basically going from the bed to the recliner and back to the bed, then again to the recliner and eventually to bed for the night.

Peter has taken over as main nurse cat on duty.





He doesn't quite have the finesse that Pippa has, but he makes up for it with pure love, affection and unbridled enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment