Sunday, December 5, 2010

Helping

Life with our new mini cat has been full of fun, mayhem and a hint of madness. Peter and Lillie are doing their level best to keep their tempers in check and their territories intact. She's like a Formula One race car, going from zero to 160 in about two seconds. Pippa is so taken with Peter that he can't seem to move an inch without having her come in for a quick tackle. The other day she grabbed on tight and refused to let go even after Peter took off. For a minute it looked like P was wearing a little gray fuzzy backpack. Poor guy. He's really getting a run for his money these days.

Pip's added a few new duties to her daily routine.
Here she is managing the computer,
and checking my work for spelling and punctuation.
I'm not sure but I think she may have hacked into my facebook account.
Here she is keeping tabs on a lovely old worn quilt.I intend to turn it into Christmas stockings but at
this rate I don't know if I'll ever get the chance...

2 comments:

  1. Be sure she doesn't start ordering stuff online or you may really have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a kitten with an eBay habit would be pretty scary!!

    ReplyDelete