Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas everyone...

and Happy Birthday Lexi!
It's snowing lightly here and the sun is out. Gotta love upstate winters and gotta love a white Christmas! I know I should be careful what I wish for, but I'm hoping we get an honest to goodness proper snow one of these days and soon. I want the kind of snow that stops us in our tracks, strands us in our driveways and gives us that unscheduled day off. I want a snow day!

The kitties are all snug in their beds after a night of chasing and play fighting at the foot of our bed. We're a little slow-moving ourselves this morning after an evening spent celebrating Lexi's 22nd birthday.







Ken and I were most amused to note how much more fun we had at Lexi's party than at the other fancy grown up party we went to earlier this week. Yeah, we were the geezers at last night's festivities but we held out own.

Happy Birthday dear sweet Lexi!

No comments:

Post a Comment