Sunday, May 24, 2015

Graduation

Cornell grads are receiving their diplomas as I type. It's like the town shut down and is holding their breath 'til they all leave. A perfect time for K to head into town and do a little grocery shopping. This is the first time he's left my side since I came home.

It's almost a week since the surgery and I must say, my worse fears about my post-surgery life have not come to fruition. With K's help I'm able to get just about anywhere I need to be inside the house except up and down the stairs. Hopefully this weekend my graduation ceremony will include certificates in porch sitting, patio lounging and falling asleep in sunbeams.
I don't know what I did to deserve such devotion, care, patience and support from my spouse. I just know I'd be nowhere without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment