Wednesday, May 13, 2015

All-Terrain

The FOUND FLEA, life on one level, packing & shipping, shipping & packing and navigating with an all-terrain knee walker. That's what's on my mind this week. The old left foot is finally getting its fix on Monday (gulp) and with that comes a host of new experiences.
In the meantime, Spring is keeping me occupied, distracted and busy. Pain? Heck yeah, I've been living with it so long I don't know life without it. Not being able to walk, asking for help and staying off my feet? Well, that's another story all together. 

The stack of books and videos beside my chair is growing daily and so are the projects which can be done sitting down. Pricing postcards, tagging linens, making listings. Ok, I guess I'm ready.
 Ready to get this whole thing done and over with!


No comments:

Post a Comment