Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was looking retirement square in the face and scared to death. Today it's a reality.

I am so grateful for the many people who made it possible. Most importantly my dad who encouraged me to save and my sweet husband who continues to toil away endlessly at the bit mines. I can't wait 'til it's his turn. 

It's been an amazing year. Our health is good. The girls are happy and our families near and far are well. I'm living in my dreams. Working from home, one business up and running, the other just beginning to take off. 

I've learned to acknowledge and embrace my inner entrepeneur, to believe in my good business sense and trust my instincts. I started saying WHEN instead of IF. 

Grateful? You bet. I feel like I've won the lottery. Happy Thanksgiving. Today and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment