Friday, November 21, 2014

Pile Up

It's Friday and man has it been a week for the record books! Just west of us by only a couple hours, our friends in Buffalo are digging out from underneath an epic storm that dumped as much as 84 inches of snow. I cannot begin to imagine what's that like.

 Here on the home front it's been frigid with very little snow, but cozy as can be. Plans for the weekend include auction tonight, auction tomorrow and possibly auction on Sunday. Yeah, I know, this plan begs one all important question. Where the heck are we gonna put all this stuff we're buying? I haven't a clue really, but I'm banking on stuff selling fast enough so it doesn't pile up high and deep like good old Buffalo, NY snow...

I love winter and especially the early days of winter. Yeah, I know I'll be singing a different tune come March, but for now it's time to hunker down, get to work and get cozy. Time to fill the cast iron pot with stew and cook it all day in the oven. Time to make the Thanksgiving menu. Time to take stock, be grateful and appreciate all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment