Sunday, December 29, 2013

Outgrown

 
We're living in a snow globe today. Big fat, heavy flakes have been pouring straight down from the sky for the last hour and with no wind, the flakes fall hard with a splat. They're adding up quickly in the branches and on the ground. 
It is a mesmerizing meditation and I'm content to watch until the last light is gone.

After a day away at auction and out picking, we are happy to be home in our little slice of heaven, all cozy and warm and quiet.

Wood's been stacked near the hearth, soup is on, laundry is going. It's nice to have a catch up day.

It's also nice to have another day with room in it to ponder, but nothing too deep today. I'm a little weary of "deep" lately.


Today I'm wondering about my "story". I've noticed the old one just doesn't seem to fit any longer. In fact, I do believe it's been filed away in the back of the closet with all the clothes I've "outgrown".
Think I'll hold that thought for a while.
Happy winter day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment