Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Winding Up and Down

We had enormous thunderstorms this afternoon - the first of the season. They were the kind that rattled the windows and shook the walls. Eventually the rain came down in buckets, the ground soaked it right up and the sun emerged. It was heavenly. I foresee a bumper crop of forsythia and a fabulous hydrangea season!

If I had more time today I could've easily lost myself here...instead I had one of those crazy busy days that only just ended a few minutes ago. Go, go, go. We're winding up the semester at the college and getting geared up for juries and exams. We're also thinking ahead to next year's class of students. Looks like I have four new violists for sure and likely one or two more. Life just got a little bit busier. Good thing there's a big break before it all begins anew!

Peter has been working on manners with Pippa lately. Every now and then she needs a little reminding about sharing.


P has the patience of a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment