Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So Sensible

I am walking and that is all that matters right now. PT is rigorous but doable, though I'm always surprised how exhausted and sore I am by the time I get home. I need to be more religious with my exercises. I know that. I need to reign in the chocolate consumption and get on with the business of getting back in shape. I know that too. 

The doc says it's time to by a new pair of shoes and they must be sneakers. Ugh. I am not a sneaker girl. Never have been. Was thinking of something a little cuter. Something light and airy, easy to slip in and out of, without laces or velcro. Maybe something in red. So hoping I can find something that doesn't look like Aunt Edna's carefully chosen and oh so sensible orthopedic lovelies. 

Here's the PW Minor "Leisure DX2" Strap. The ad says it's a women's stylish orthopedic shoe.

Heaven help me...


No comments:

Post a Comment