Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Post-FLEA

It is post FLEA week here and yikes are we ever moving slowly. There are piles of stuff everywhere and on top of that, there are two 11 week old orange kittens sequestered upstairs, who are very anxious to meet their big sisters...but that's for tomorrow's post.

If you've not been to the FOUND FLEA you need to totally get yourself there. Now I know I'm a little biased, I'm one of the owners of FOUND, but really, the FLEA is just so great right now.

Sadly there's not much time for shopping when you're set up to sell, but I did manage to score this great old folky hand lettered sign. Suddenly I want pie...

We had our space stocked with "art",

lots of pretty summery country stuff,

and K set up a big table of cameras and photos.

Our trusty side-kick Lane, presented me with my very own personalized Coke.
  
It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment