Thursday, March 6, 2014

Delight

For the first time in nearly a week I have my sense of smell and taste back. I'm just a little sad that the first thing I smelled was the mouse Pippa killed and left for us behind the frig...Thank you Pippa.
Our kitties some how never developed a taste for mouse. They just play with them 'til they expire and then leave them at the foot of the stairs for us to discover with "delight".  Must be all those years of playing with the red dot.

It was another sub-zero night in our neck of the woods. Lillie has already put in her request that I stay put for the day and make her a lap. Please, mom. Just sit down for a minute.

But the sun is shining bright today
and it seems like a perfect day to go picking. Not sure which route I'll take today but am hoping it results in another car full of treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment