Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Still Life

Gotta love a good snow day. If the weather reports yesterday were to be believed, you'd think the we were all going to die at the hands of this "brutal" storm. But this is Ithaca and every time we think we're going to get it, we fall right into the "dry slot".

Damn that "dry slot". I was hoping for a proper snow. I really was. Instead we've got maybe 6 or 7 inches. But hey, it's only 11am and there's evidently a lot of storm left and it appears to moving in our general direction.

Snow days are for indoor projects and I'm almost finished with a big one - dealing with the eight boxes of estate linens I bought last week. I know I said I'd sworn off selling linens but I couldn't help myself.

Put another log on the fire, crank up Folk Alley, get that second pot of coffee brewing. I'm going to be here a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment