Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ready


Hello February, I'm ready for you.

Ready with indoor projects and three good books.

Ready with new soup recipes, crock pot meals and casseroles.

Ready to get comfy and just get on with it. Ready for spring in fact, but let's not get ahead our ourselves, no not just yet...

First the first time in weeks (seems like months) the temps went above freezing and we started hearing water rushing in the creek beside our house.

Spring will come.



We are off to auction again today. The buying on Friday was a little thin but still I came home with a few piles of things...things I promised myself I wouldn't buy, but somehow couldn't resist. Estate linens. The bane of my existence. I love 'em, but the cleaning, starching and constant re-folding are laborious and every time I stock our booth full I swear this is the last time...really.

Other things I can't seem to swear off lately:
Happy Groundhog Day



No comments:

Post a Comment