Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gone

The FOUND FLEA was sunny and hot, and fun for the most part, but the massive crowds I expected just didn't quite materialize. 
 

There was a lot of cool stuff though,
 
and we were grateful to sell about half of what we carted in. I'll call that a success! My feet are swollen, my back is  sore and I'm still dealing with the after-effects of a 4:30am wake up call but that didn't keep me from signing up to sell all over again next month. For now, I'm just grateful to be done with this...


It's been great to have the time to take in a few on-site country auctions,

 and enjoy the garden.

Not that I can take any credit for anything good that happens in my garden these days. Truthfully, I'm just thankful it made through yet another year of neglect. 

Today's agenda includes the annual purging the house of clutter ritual . I'm full of good intentions but the sky is clouding up and I'm feeling the pull of a rainy afternoon nap...going, going, gone...


2 comments:

  1. Prepare of list of some garden tasks you want me to complete, while I enjoy my stay at Chez de Moree! I'd be more than happy to help and get out and get dirty! :-) I love the new photo at the top of the blog - beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you and the kitties soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen!! We can't wait to see you too!

    ReplyDelete