Saturday, November 19, 2011

Early

It's Thanksgiving break!! Hear that big whooshing sound? That was me letting my breath out.
Ahhhhh...time to sort through recipes, make a shopping list and locate the guest room. Jeral is coming for the week and we'll have eight at our Thanksgiving table. I can hardly wait!


We caught Evil City String Band at Felicia's last night and are looking forward to hearing Ruthy and Mike tonight. Good thing we buy our tickets in advance or we'd never never get out and have any fun!!

There is a dusting of snow on the ground and I can see the sun rise through the woods on the east side of the house. It is magical at this hour but the calm is regularly interrupted this morning by the sound of gunshot in the woods surrounding us.

The kitties have finally recovered from the hour fall-back and are letting us sleep a little longer these days. I just wish my strong internal alarm clock would let me sleep past 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment