Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just Brilliant

It's way too early to be awake and to boot I'm suffering the ill effects of my own poor judgement. I gotta say though, those chicken fingers and fries at yesterday's auction were simply the best things I ever ate...ever...almost...or at least in a long time...until right now this very minute.

We are up early today to get to another auction. Wait a minute, didn't we just just get home from one like seven hours ago? Today is an on-site auction - our favorite kind and we're all ready to go except that we're on our second cup of coffee and so far there appears to be no positive effects from the caffeine that I can see or feel or hear. Huh? Did you say something? What? Are you speaking to me? Say what? Whose idea was this anyway? I hope I have something blog-worthy to report from today's excursion because right now I'm thinking we are just a little off our rockers to think this will be good. In the meantime I'm enjoying sitting here with Peter watching the sunrise over the woods and thinking about what there'll be to eat at the auction...


No comments:

Post a Comment