Sunday, August 2, 2015

Geezer Sneaks

It's been a banner weekend so far and it's not over yer! 

The bed is now returned to our bedroom. No one was hurt in the process and we are still married! 

It is unbelievably good to be back upstairs again. We can close out the kitties and block out the light. And since our bedroom is on the back side of the house all we hear at night are heavenly summer noises and an occasional hoot owl. 

Out with the old, in with the new I say! We've started a purge of the house and garage. What's not nailed down is headed to auction. What's not sellable is either headed to the Salvo's or the curb. 

And though I'm not yet able to be on my feet pain-free for more than a couple of hours, I'm happy to report I am totally rocking the geezer sneaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment