Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dreamin'

Today I taught my first lesson since school got out and to my utter amazement and delight I found I could still land a few rapid shifts into "emergency" position in tune. I have hope!

Lately it feels a little more like fall than winter around here. I actually turned on the heat this afternoon in an effort to take the damp chill out of the house. Still the cool didn't keep me away from my back burner man, Mr. Weber and our regular dinner date...marinated pork tenderloin and creamed spinach. Oh yeah...

Ken and I went to an onsite auction this past Saturday that was so amazingly craptastic and surreal it almost defies description. It was held at a Harley Davidson dealer out in the boonies,

and let's just say I witnessed more leather, ink and Magnum PI mustaches than I'd see in a very long time.

The place was loaded with rusty bike partstools,
and assorted man-tiques.
Mixed in was a little "fine" art,some excellent music selections,(In cassette and eight-track of course)

and a truck load of furniture, most of which was declared to be "A re-finishers dream".Why, it was almost a religious experience!Oy veh...


No comments:

Post a Comment